22 Mar Natural Support During Intense Sport
In a previous article I spoke about the aid Essential Oils and dōTERRA’s Deep Blue cream brings during practice, but today I would like to talk more specifically about intense sport when the body is really put to the test and looses many nutrients. The bones are weakened, muscles and joints are mistreated and therefore often sore, an increase in oxygen is necessary to bring enough energy and stamina and extra vitamins and minerals are necessary to ensure the body functions and recovers correctly.
You will find hereunder more specific products that are of great use :
- Microplex VMz® Food Nutrient Complex: blend of essential minerals for the bones
- Vitamins A, B, C, D3 and E.
- Botanical blend to calm stomach issues.
- Deep Blue® Polyphenol Complex: supports painful muscles and joints
- Exclusive extracts of oliban frankincense to aid muscles and joints function optimally.
- Exclusive extracts of ginger, curcuma and resveratrol to calm pain and discomforts.
- Blend made of peppermint, ginger and cardamom.
- Mito2Max®: for stamina
- Supports healthy cellular energy production.
- Optimises mitochondrial function.
- Improves aerobic capacity and stamina.
- Increases mental energy.
- xEO Mega® Essential Oil Omega Complex : antioxidant protection
- A proprietary blend of marine and land-sourced omega fatty acids (EPA, DHA, ALA, SDA et GLA).
- Contains Essential Oil Omega Complex of fatty acids, vitamins D and E, and pure astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant carotenoid harvested from microalgae
- Lavender: used to calm and reduce stress
- Peppermint: to alleviate occasional stomach upset and to freshen up
- Melaleuca: soothes and repairs the skin
- Breathe™: respiratory issues
- OnGuard®: strengthens the immune system
- Deep Blue® Cream: for muscle and joint fitness